Subscribe to Classic Bike Guide
From Frank Westworth, Editor
- Delivered to your door before it goes on sale
- Massive savings on cover price
- FREE postage
- Never miss an issue
- Free membership to ClassicBikersClub.com
Digital is here!
As well as ordering print issues and subscriptions of your favourite motorcycling read here on Classic Magazines, you can now purchase digital editions directly from us. Quick and easy to do, download Classic Bike Guide for your Smart Phone, tablet or computer today and it'll be available for you to read anytime, anywhere.
About the magazine
Every month, in Classic Bike Guide magazine...
- • Iconic motorcycles spanning more than a century from all around the world
- • In-depth features, historical reviews, hands-on rebuilds, tech tips, quick spins and riding lives
- • Essential buying guides, industry insiders, marque histories and model profiles
- • Concours classics, café customs, brats, bobbers and hi-tech trackers
- • Recommended reading for all distinguished gentlefolk
Classic Bike Guide explores the world of classic motorcycle ownership and restoration. Beautiful photographs illustrate reviews of rare machines and profiles of the best British bikes of yesteryear. Legendary characters from the glory days of motorcycling and the powerful machines they rode are celebrated too and today's finest restorers and rebuilders discuss their intricate work.
Seldom seen and previously unpublished pictures from the vast Mortons Archive offer an unrivalled insight into the history of motorcycling and there's all the latest news. Classic Bike Guide also offers views from our knowledgeable and occasionally cantankerous columnists, detailed workshop guides, event reports and road tests.
So don't miss out - get involved and take out your magazine subscription now!
Preview the magazine